At Baildon Glen Primary School, we understand how difficult it can be at times to manage a family and be a parent. For this reason we offer a wide range of help such as:
- general parenting advice
- support with attendance
- strategies for managing behaviour
- family routines
- contacting other professionals who can help e.g. school nurse
- ways to help your child with homework and learning
- helping with official forms and paperwork
- a friendly face and a listening ear
Our family support worker, Mrs Green, has a huge bank of experience and can offer a friendly and non-judgemental chat at a time and place you feel comfortable. Contact the school office and ask for Mrs Green.
Mrs Green also offers a coffee afternoon once a week, where you can come, chat and drink coffee whilst your toddler has a space to play.